If you have been in a car accident, you know how stressful the experience can be. Moreover, when other cars are involved and/or personal injury is a concern, the experience can become overwhelming and complicated. The amount in damages can rapidly increase. Often times, this amount can exceed the allot amount under your car insurance.
What steps should you follow after a car accident?
- First thing you should do is call 911 – Always call for medical help first!
- Then, call your insurance company and notify them of the incident.
- Once the police arrives, be sure to get a copy of the police report.
- Take pictures and/or videos of the accident.
- If there are any witnesses in the area, take down their contact information.
- Contact a Personal Injury Car Accident Lawyer.
Multi-Vehicle Car Accident in Boca Raton
Establishing who is liable and who is at fault in a Boca Raton Multi-Vehicle Car Accident depends on the details of said accident. For example, if a vehicle rear-ends another vehicle, usually the one who rear-ended the other will be at fault and liable for this accident. However, this may not always be the case. This is why you need to consult with a Personal Injury Car Accident Attorney to review the case carefully and fight for your rights.
DID YOU KNOW? You can help your Palm Beach County Personal Injury Car Accident Attorney build a case in your favor? Here is how you can help.
- Take Pictures and/or Videos of the accident
- Obtain Witnesses contact information and if possible Witness Reports
- Write down your own Personal Statement
- Obtain Medical Records
- Obtain Police Report
Building Your Boca Raton Car Accident Case
If you were involved in a multi-vehicle car accident, this can complicate the legal process. This is because it involves multiple drivers, insurance companies and legal teams. Moreover, when there is a multi-vehicle accident, this means there are multiple parties at fault. If this is the case, then the person at fault is determined on who holds the highest percentage of blame. The decision will be up to the judge to hold the party accountable and responsible.
You need an experienced and knowledgeable Personal Injury Lawyer to, not only defend you and your rights, but a law firm that genuinely cares and looks out for your wellbeing. At Lawlor & Associates, we care for our clients. We wear our hearts on our sleeves and treat each case as if we were defending our own family.
How Much Can You Recover After a Palm Beach Car Accident?
Costs incurred may be as follows:
- Medical Costs
- Emergency Transportation Costs
- Property Damage
- Lost Wages & Work Benefits
- Pain & Suffering
- Rehabilitation Costs
The percentage amount can affect the amount of compensation you recover if you are at fault or partially to blame. Thus, it is of utmost importance that you choose an expert in Personal Injury Car Accident to represent you to identify who is at fault and to recover the most funds for you.